Calorie Carb Counter - Loss Weight Stomach
Calorie Carb Counter
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; "comparison of foods on a caloric basis"; "the caloric content of foods"
- Either of two units of heat energy
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight"
- speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- Give a return blow while parrying
- Speak or act in opposition to
- in the opposite direction; "run counter"
- antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- Respond to hostile speech or action
- The California Air Resources Board, also known as CARB or ARB, is the "clean air agency" in the government of California.
- (Carbs) A carbohydrate is an organic compound with the empirical formula Cm(H2O)n, that is, consists only of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, with the last two in the 2:1 atom ratio. Carbohydrates can be viewed as hydrates of carbon, hence their name.
- (carbed) a normally aspirated, or carburetor, engine; alternative is electronic fuel injection (EFI)
5 days of ediets "deliciously yours" food
Overall, I'm not pleased. The portions are tiny -- probably because they have to be to keep the calories down, as the choice of contents is poor, in my mind -- too many simple carbs like noodles, rice, potatoes, corn, and too little of green veges and fiber. And the meals that do have veges often contain similar tasting finely chopped soggy mixes of carrots and onions and other unidentifiable "vegetables." Often the veges taste overly vinegary, and I *like* vinegar. Just not like that.
The packaging is a pain in the butt to get rid of, especially when you live in a fourth floor apartment. Unlike, say, Peapod, they don't pick up the previous week's box when they deliver the next one. I don't have time to find a food bank or something similar to donate the stuff to. I barely have time to take it down to the trash bins across the parking lot. It's not even a real cooler. It's a cardboard box, with thick pieces of Styrofoam inserted along each edge. Inside that is a mylar bag and I think maybe another cardboard box, and two or three big gel freezer packs made of flimsy plastic. One leaked all over my counter when I accidentally let it thaw there.
According to the tracking info, the boxes take 3 to 4 days to get to me from some place in Kansas. They're often delivered wrong-side up.
Some of the meals taste ok -- almost good, even. Others are outright nasty. The meatloaf with mashed potatoes and corn was one of my favorites, despite being full of bad carbs, but the second time I had it, the meatloaf was full of gristle and offal. Nasty nasty nasty.
diabetes365 - day 64 - 12/28/07
holly and i went to the newest Walmart super store. i have avoided McD's since Dx in July. But they HAD to have one in the dang store! i was overwhelmed. So, i dug out my trusty Calorie King Carb counter and bolused 8 units. OH MAN IT WAS SO FRIGGING WORTH IT! i can't even begin to tell you how it made me feel all warm and good inside. i promise to be good most of the time, but this truly was a treat!
calories in a mcgriddle sandwich
kevin trudeau weight loss
low calorie mexican recipes
protein weight loss
weight loss for obese
fast weight loss food
success stories weight loss
workout calorie counter
jillian michaels water weight loss drink
Post a comment
| HOME |